No matter how vigilant you are as a parent, there has probably been at least one time that you have lost track of your child for a few minutes. Those are terrifying moments for parents because it’s so easy to imagine a worst case scenario. But what if there were an easy way for you to locate your child?
GPS technology makes it very easy to keep track of your kids when they’re not with you. The GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator looks like a wristwatch, but it’s actually a sophisticated tracking device that lets you track your kids in real time and send out an SOS if they’re missing.
The GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator has several unique features that will make it an appealing choice for parents:
- 7 colorful themes to choose from so your child will enjoy wearing the device
- SIM card included
- Waterproof silicon band
- Touch screen
- Monthly plans starting from $5 per month
- Reliable GPS system lets you track your child in real time
- Micro voice recorder
- Pedometer to track child’s activity
The band also includes an alarm feature to remind your child when it’s time to come home, and an electric fence feature to keep your child within an area that you specify.
Product Benefits Of GPD Smart Watch
The GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator offers significant benefits to parents, including:
- Send out SOS signals with the touch of a button
- Call the tracking center – or have them call you in an emergency
- An easy way to keep track of your child’s whereabouts and activities, including 3D mapping capabilities, a pedometer to track your child’s physical activity, and an electric fence option to keep them where you want them.
- Set regular updates so you always know where your child is
- Real peace of mind that your child is safe
By having your child wear the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator, you can rest easy, secure in the knowledge that you know where your child is at all hours of the day.
How It Works
The GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator is easy to use. All you need to do is:
- Insert the SIM card that’s included with the product and activate your service
- Set up the band to your specifications, including scheduling updates, alarms, and electric fencing options
- Use your own device to track your child’s whereabouts
- Send an SOS signal with the touch of a button in the event that you can’t find your child
Once the initial set-up is done all you need to do is make sure the device is charged and that your child is wearing it.
Pros of the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator
As is the case with every product, there are some pros and cons related to using the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator for your kids. Here are some of the pros of choosing the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator:
- Excellent customer support
- Cute designs make wearing the device fun for kids
- Waterproof band can resist all kinds of rough play
- Multiple tracking options, including GPS, Wi-Fi, and GSM
- Track your child in a variety of ways, including 3D mapping, physical activity, and geographical location
- Tracking app for parents is available for both Android and iOS
One of the biggest pros of choosing this option is that it allows you to know what your kids are doing and where they are doing it. For example, if your kids are supposed to spend a limited amount of time playing video games or watching the television, the pedometer option might tip you off that they haven’t been as physically active as you would like them to be.
Of course, the biggest pro of all is that for just a few dollars a month, you can have the peace of mind of knowing where your children are.
Cons of the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator
Now let’s take a look at some of the cons of the GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator
- Set-up may be a bit confusing for some people
- It may take a bit of time to get the device set up the way you want it
- Supports only iOS 7.0 and above
Some customers felt that the set-up process was too confusing for them and that the instructions provided were not sufficient.
The GBD Touch Screen GPS Locator for kids offers some cute and appealing designs, a waterproof silicon band, and real versatility of use with the GPS, electric fence, pedometer, and alarm options. However, if an easy set-up is important to you, this device may not be the best choice for your kids. We do have other kid gps tracking solutions here if this was not what you wanted that we also reviewed.